Agoria invites you to the 5th edition of the Agoria Smart Cities Forum & Award Ceremony, which will take place on Thursday, January 26th, 2017 in Brussels. Do you wish to engage in an inspiring dialogue about the best ways for our Belgian cities and communities to address their transition to ‘smart cities’? Are you ready to confront your own insights and opions about this topic with the views of some 300 representatives of authorities, technology companies and other stakeholders? Or maybe you would like to discover some creative and easily accessible examples of actual smart city projects from Belgium or abroad?
What this Forum offers
- This event will provide you with the answers you are looking for! We’ve got technology demonstrations, case studies, a great keynote speaker, a start-up corner, a mayoral debate and much, much more. At the end of the day, you will also be the first to discover the winners of our annual Agoria Smart City Award and Agoria Smart City Technology Awards.
Agoria Smart City Award 2017
Five awards will be announced:
- Agoria Smart City Award 2017
- Agoria Smart Technology Award Energy
- Agoria Smart Technology Award Mobility
- Agoria Smart Technology Award Living
- Agoria Smart Technology Award Digital
Smart City Plaza
In the Smart City Plaza you can try out the technology solutions currently available to make your city smarter.
Cities and municipalities, governments, administrations, policy makers, research institutions, and industry; in short, everyone who is involved in urban development and planning, sustainability, mobility, energy, digitalisation, ICT, sustainable buildings, smart districts and citizen participation.
For more information please contact: